Are you so distracted by e-mail that you can’t get anything done?
1. Turn off the audio reminder of e-mail arriving in your inbox so you won’t be distracted from the task you are trying to complete.
2. Set aside two or three specific times of the day to check your e-mail and respond to quick items with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Schedule, in your agenda, longer e-mails to be answered when you have more time.
3. Cut down on the number of lists and newsletters you subscribe to. They are just like magazines that lie around waiting to be read and creating a feeling of stress in you.
4. Keep your inbox empty by creating folders to store receipts, orders, invitation, information etc.
5. Don’t respond to e-mails from companies and people you don’t know. Don’t respond to any e-mail asking for or giving you money.