Are you worrying about how to regain control of your household?
Are you thinking about what household routines are best for your family?
Are you concerned about the clutter in your living spaces?
Are you struggling with moving or downsizing?
Are you interested in environmentally friendly recycling and donating to charities?
Trying to organize your home and office can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to go it alone!
Julie Stobbe understands what you’re going through, and she’s ready, willing and able to create a solution that’s just right for you.
Change can be difficult – and even scary – but with Julie’s organizing expertise and warm, friendly approach, she’ll help you:
- identify your trouble spots
- create functional work and storage areas
- eliminate clutter and simplify your life
- establish routines that help you manage your time at work and at home
- find what you need when you need it
- save you time and money
- enjoy real peace of mind!
Organizing your living and working areas is just a case of Mind over Clutter!