For clients who:
- prefer to do “hands on “organizing themselves
- are uncertain about someone coming into their home,
- need a cost effective way to get organized
I offer support services through virtual organizing.
Format A – For DIY clients
This approach involves:
- 3 virtual meetings,
- a personalized plan for you to follow
- follow up support option 1 or 2 can be purchased
To keep the process simple one room will be discussed at a time. There is an initial session cost for each room to be organized.
It consists of:
- An intake conversation over the phone, Skype or e-mail lasting 15 minutes
- Book a Virtual Appointment with VIDEO CHAT lasting 30 minutes
- We’ll send you a CUSTOMIZED ORGANIZING PLAN
- You study the plan, then a question and answer session can be booked to clarify the plan and establish a timeline for the project. This session will last about 15 minutes.
- Once a timeline has been established for the project one of two follow up options may be selected.
The initial session cost is $150.00.
Support Option 1
This works well for people who manage their time well and are motivated to get the job done.
You will work on the project and e-mail me pictures or set up a Skype call as needed to help you:
- solve problems,
- clarify the next step,
- receive storage suggestions,
- receive donation and recycling information.
The cost of option 1 is $10.00 for each 15 minute consultation requested. A retainer of $30.00 is paid in addition to the initial session cost at the beginning of the job. Additional retainers can be purchased as needed.
Support Option 2
This works well for people who are easily distracted or procrastinate in getting the space organized.
- You will e-mail me the day and time you will be working on the plan.
- I will e-mail, Skype, text or call each hour to see what assistance you need in order to successfully complete the work scheduled for that day.
The cost of option 2 is $5.00 for each 5-minute check in call. For example, if you are planning to work from 12:00-3:00 on the job then I will contact you at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and the cost of the session in $15.00. A retainer of $30.00 is paid in addition to the initial session cost at the beginning of the job. Additional retainers can be purchased as needed.
Format B – For clients who don’t like to work alone.
This approach involves 3 easy steps :
1) A conversation by email or over the phone lasting 15 minutes
- to determine if virtual organizing will meet your needs
2) Followed by a Virtual Assessment Appointment with VIDEO CHAT lasting 30 minutes
- to show me the space you want to organize and talk about your goals
3) Book Virtual Organizing Work Sessions to begin organizing together.
- I will be on my computer for the entire length of the appointment teaching you skills, keeping you focused and supporting you.
- At the end of the days session we will book the next appointment and continue working until the job is completed.
The cost is $45.00/hour. You will be invoiced and payment must be received before the session begins.