The technical side of organizing involves a series of steps:
- Sort item into groups of the same type of objects
- Part with items you don’t need, love or use
- Assign a place of things to be stored
- Containerize items to keep them together so you know how much you have
- Evaluate your system and see if it needs some adjustments to work better for you.
S P A C E is used to remember the basic steps of organizing.
However the fun side of organizing involves thinking outside the box:
- using old items in new ways
- rearranging furniture to make a better flow in the room
- storing items in fun containers
Check out this link on ways to use a shoe organizer. Leave a comment on one which one you liked best.