I have never been a person to make a bucket list. Mostly because I feel I don’t have anything to put in it, the bucket.
However during December I sometimes get depressed. It is mostly because of the lack of light. It is also because there is a lot of expectation leading up to December 25th and then it is all over. Some times it went well and some years it didn’t go very smoothly. This can lead to dreading the holiday season and having your spirits drop. So over the years I have been incorporating many fun events through the month of December so there is less emphasis on one day. So this year I am making a bucket list.Incorporate many fun events through the month of December so there is less emphasis on one day. Click To Tweet
- go to a holiday concert
- go to a candle light walk sponsored by a town
- go to a mall and don’t shop just enjoy people watching and the decorations
- go on a tour of outdoor skating rinks
- go tobogganing
- have the neighbours over for an open house evening
- go to a dinner theatre
- walk around your neighbourhood and enjoy the holiday lights every night
- play holiday music
- participate in a gift giving program, help the less fortunate
- watch the world junior hockey tournament on television
- buy a poinsettia from a fund raising group
- grow an amaryllis plant
- buy an advent calendar for yourself
- visit Niagara Falls in the winter – cold but amazing
Let me know what would be on your bucket list.
What would you put on your bucket list?
Julie Stobbe is a Trained Professional Organizer and Lifestyle Organizing Coach who brings happiness to homes and organization to offices, in person and virtually. She enjoys working with her clients to provide customized organizing solutions to suit their individual needs and situation. She reduces clutter, streamlines processes and manages time to help her clients be more effective in reaching their goals. Julie can coach you to break-free of the physical or emotional clutter constraining you from living life on your terms.
Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org