Virtual Organizing – who, why, where, what
Reading time – 5 minutes
Do you have a home or office that is creating anxiety and a feeling of stress and overwhelm? You know you want to change the situation. With a little knowledge, help and support you could start to feel happy in your home and organized in your office. I have been offering virtual organizing sessions for 10 years, this may be the year for you to try it.
Who would use virtual organizing services?
For clients who:
- wish to do the “hands-on “organizing themselves
- are uncertain about someone coming into their home,
- want a cost-effective way to get organized
- need to manage their organizing appointments to fit a complex schedule
- need support to stay focused on the project
- need accountability to help them reach their goals
Why would I offer this service?
Virtual organizing allows me to:
- to provide support to my clients through prearranged online meetings
- have clients all around the world
- continue to work with clients who moved away
- do organizing while coaching, teaching, supporting and mentoring clients
What would a virtual organizing session look like
There are probably as many ways to do virtual organizing as there are organizers. Here are my 4 formats.
A series of mini sessions.
This format starts with a one-hour session to establish the goals the clients want to achieve and is followed up with a series of 30-minute mini sessions to set steps to follow to complete the job.
Be there with you
This format is for clients who don’t like to work alone. I am with you on my computer helping you to:
- know what to do next,
- make decisions about what to keep and what to donate and
- set up organizing systems to store your stuff.
This format is for the client who wants to work by themselves on their schedule. After you contact me, I set up a 1-2 hour Zoom call and you show me the room you want to get organized. I develop a customized organizing plan that you implement. If you have questions we can set up a support call to:
- solve problems,
- clarify the next step,
- receive storage suggestions.
- receive donation and recycling information
- check in with you while you are working
A lot of organizing and maintaining a home, office or room is establishing routines and systems. We work together to set up step-by-step systems.
These are the A, B, C, D’s of virtual organizing
For more detailed information check Virtual Organizing Services on my websiteVirtual organizing allows an organizer to support your organizing projects by providing planning, coaching and mentoring. Click To Tweet
To book a complimentary 30 minute virtual assessment use this link or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Stobbe is a Trained Professional Organizer and Lifestyle Organizing Coach who brings happiness to homes and organization to offices, virtually. She has been working with clients since 2006 to provide customized organizing solutions to suit their individual needs and situations. She uses her love of learning how you think and feel about your items to help you to reduce clutter, in your home, office, mind and time. If you’re in a difficult transition Julie can coach you to break free of emotional clutter constraining you from living life on your terms. Get started by downloading Tips for Reorganizing 9 Rooms.
Contact her at email@example.com