10 Downsizing your fears tips
If you are having trouble beginning the process of downsizing remember:
1. Embrace your new lifestyle.
2. You are still the same person; you just choose to have fewer belongings.
3. Simplicity reduces stress.
4. Saying “goodbye” to the past can open new doors in your future.
5. Your worth in is who you are and what you do, not in what you own.
6. Start with easy items to downsize and then move to the items that have sentimental value that are harder to let go of.
7. You are good at making decisions, you can let go of things and nothing bad will happen.
8. You have control of your situation, pick the time that is right for you to downsize your lifestyle.
9. You will have fewer possessions to take care of, maintain, store and organize and more time for things that are important in your life now.
10. Find a “downsizing buddy” and support each other in your project to downsize your lifestyles. It is always easier when you have someone to talk to that is going through the same thing.The things you own should help you become the person you want to be. Click To Tweet
There are 3 ways I can assist you.
- Book a virtual organizing appointment and we can do it together. I’ll be in your room with you watching you through your computer, phone or tablet and helping you with the process. https://mindoverclutter.ca/virtual-organizing-services/
- If you’re having trouble making changes to your room book a coaching appointment to discuss how to reduce your fears with making changes. https://mindoverclutter.as.me/organizingsession
- If you live in the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada book and in person session for us to work together in your home or office. https://mindoverclutter.ca/contact/
Julie Stobbe is a Trained Professional Organizer and Lifestyle Organizing Coach who brings happiness to homes and organization to offices, in person and virtually. She enjoys working with her clients to provide customized organizing solutions to suit their individual needs and situation. She reduces clutter, streamlines processes and manages time to help her clients be more effective in reaching their goals. Julie can coach you to break-free of the physical or emotional clutter constraining you from living life on your terms.
Contact her at email@example.com
Click here to learn more about working with a Professional Organizer?