Bring lots of hangers, you can never have enough. It is a great way to make new friends by sharing the extra hangers.
1. Store your clothes in the closet. Double your hanging space by purchasing a lower hanging bar. Add an extra shelf up high in the closet to store off-season items mitts, hats.
2. Under-bed storage containers are very helpful for sports equipment, food, laundry detergent, musical instruments, etc
3. Use vertical space to add more storage. There are many types of carts with drawers which can be used to store school supplies, cosmetics, food etc.
4. Use the inside of the bedroom and closet doors to hang items. Over-the-door rack and hook products accommodate coats, clothes, etc
5. There are many pocket style items that hang from the closet bar. Buy one or a shelf for shoes to use to double the shoe space storage.
6. Make sure anything you buy is returnable because you won’t exactly what you need until you get there.
Need some help planning your move book a 30 minute complimentary appointment to get help planning the space in your new room.
Julie Stobbe is a Trained Professional Organizer and Lifestyle Organizing Coach who brings happiness to homes and organization to offices, in person and virtually. She enjoys working with her clients to provide customized organizing solutions to suit their individual needs and situation. She reduces clutter, streamlines processes and manages time to help her clients be more effective in reaching their goals. Julie can coach you to break-free of the physical or emotional clutter constraining you from living life on your terms.
Contact her at email@example.com
Click here to learn more about working with a Professional Organizer?